Please READ carefully. By purchasing this product, the following Terms and Conditions are entered into by Ashoka Rodarick Limited. (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) and You (“Client” or “You”) agree to the following terms stated herein. These terms of the agreement are legally binding between the parties who agree to it. We want you to carefully consider your purchase, hence it's important to read the following.
We respect your dedication to learning and growing your life, so we're here for you anytime at [email protected]
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to the Authentic Power Course (referred to below as the “Authentic Power Course”, the “Online Course” or the “Course”) from Ashoka Rodarick Limited. (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”).
Authentic Power Course includes course access, course content and materials, digital media, other information and materials created by the Company (collectively, “Content”) and access to a website for members of the Online Course (the “Site”). By purchasing access to the Authentic Power Course, you and the Company hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your health, skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, goals, relationships, love of other humans, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your specific success or results in any area of life or any endeavor. As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from our information, programs or services and we offer no licensed or professional medical, legal, therapeutic, tax, or financial advice in this program. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here today and use of our programs or websites at any time, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. As with any effort in life, there are risks that you may not get ahead - that’s life - so always consult professionals when needed and do what is right for your family. We are simply here trying to help you become more with powerful insights and information. If you ever need anything from us, just reply to any of our emails.
Data Storage and Use
By purchasing this program from us, you agree that we can contact you in the future, use your data/information to deliver our services or related content, and that you alone are responsible for your results in life so you waive liability from us for your actions. As a member, you will be automatically added to the Company’s email list when you have purchase something from us. When you made the purchase for the Product offered by the Company, you have checked on the box to confirmed that you as customer have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this page.
When you submit information to us, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you've made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our email newsletters, to track how much you use our sties or services, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases, bonuses or content. By giving us your contact information now, you are granting us the right to contact you in the future in any manner necessary at our discretion for ongoing personal and professional development.
As most of our programs are for ongoing educational purposes in the field of personal and professional development, and you are making a purchase related to self-mastery or ongoing growth or services from us, you should assume we will continue to contact you in perpetuity via email or via social media in order to deliver our services, serve you requested or related content, make recommendations, learn about your preferences, grant you free products, deliver programs to you with or from other platforms or companies, advertise to you or similar audiences, send you surveys, or contact you for any other related fulfillment or marketing purposes. By using our site(s) and submitting any information with us now, you agree to these terms without exception and agree not to attempt to hold us liable or make any claims against us for any use of your information, in perpetuity, under any circumstances. Again, if you do not want us to store, share, or use your data, just tell us via email.
When collecting your payment information via this site, we are using a third-party software (Kajabi) that encrypts and processes your payment securely via Stripe. Their terms and conditions can be found on their respective websites. If you want us to no longer contact you or store your information, just write us at [email protected] anytime with your request and we will begin removing you from our services or content as appropriate and as soon as we can.
30-day money-back guarantee
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort to apply all of the strategies in the course.
The Company provides a 30-day money-back guarantee for the Program. Each module builds upon the knowledge of the one that precedes it. Completing one or two modules does not provide a full view of what is included in this comprehensive program. What is provided in the course has been clearly outlined in great detail at https://www.authenticpowerandgreatness.com
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items:
In order to qualify for a refund, you must submit proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, within 30 days of enrollment, contact our support team at [email protected] and let us know you’d like a refund by the 30th day at 11:59 EST.
You must include your coursework with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 30th day, you will not be granted a refund. All worksheets submitted will be kept strictly confidential and once the refund has been processed or denied, will be destroyed.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know by contacting our support team directly. The support desk can be reached at: [email protected]
The Company respects the privacy of its clients and will not disclose any information You provide except as set forth in this Agreement. As a condition of participating in the Program, you hereby agree to respect the privacy of other Program participants and to respect the Company’s confidential information.
Specifically, you shall not share any information provided by other Program participants outside of the bounds of the Program unless you receive express written permission from such other participant to share the information. Similarly, the content of the Program contains the Company’s proprietary methods, processes, forms, templates, and other information. You hereby agree not to share the information provided to You in the Program with anyone other than the Company, it’s owners and employees, and other Program participants.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Course (“Online Course Participants” or “Students”).
By purchasing access to the Course, you agree:
While you are free to discuss your personal results from the Course and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Third-Party Material and Websites
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish an external group as a convenience to you and other Students. You agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement and agree that the validity, interpretation, and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes between you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, Authentic Power Course, or Joseph Rodarick Law, including, but not limited to, any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication, or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred, or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous, or slander.
3) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. Authentic Power Course is a non-transferable program.
4) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Course with a positive experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Authentic Power Course without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
5) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Authentic Power Course. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Authentic Power Course will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Site or you may be notified by either email or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected]
6) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, licensors, related entities, affiliates, aand successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever, including, without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements, which any of such parties may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of the Authentic Power Course. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
7) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will, therefore, be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the arbitration referenced above. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the courts within the Hong Kong for purposes of any such action by the Company.
8) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements, or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
9) COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this Agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any applicable law, the applicable law shall prevail.
10) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.
We respect your dedication to learning and growing your life, so we're here for you anytime at [email protected].